Home | All Things Counseling
Bio for Lisa Bellecci-st.romain
- BA: Psychology
- MSW: Social Welfare
- MA: Pastoral Theology
- 2013: ‘Flash Forwards”. Vol 7, # 2 EMDR Journal of Practice and Research
- 2008: Ghost-writer for 3 Generations of Success for John Bellecci; iUniverse.
- 2000-2004: “Herstory” articles for The American Feminist.
- 1995: Living Together, Loving Together: A Spiritual Guide for Marriage (co-authored with Philip St. Romain), Liguori Publications.
- 1993: Building Family Faith (three-book series), Liguori Publications. (out of print)
Pertinent Prior Counseling Experience and Faith Development
- School Counselor and Religion Teacher
- Chaplain, 12-Step Program (volunteer)
- Counselor, Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats (volunteer)
- Parenting Education: “Active Parenting” program
- USD 259 Social Worker, Psychology Teacher
- Adjunct Professor, Baker University SPGS: Psychology, Sociology
- Adjunct Professor, Newman University: Sacramental Theology, Forgiveness
- Church Teaching: Parenting, Sacraments, The Bible, Church History, Lector Training & Interpretation, Children’s Liturgy
- Retreats: for Liturgical Ministers, for Married Couples
- Resources for Faith Development: Generations of Faith, Liturgical Ministers, Bible studies.
- Stained glass and other art
- Sewing and Fabric crafts
- Writing poetry
All Things Counseling
4101 N. Edgemoor
Bel Aire, KS 67220